Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seafood stew with tomato and chorizo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood stew with tomato and chorizo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood stew with tomato and chorizo recipe. To make seafood stew with tomato and chorizo you only need 26 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Seafood stew with tomato and chorizo:
- You need of Freshly baked bread.
- Prepare of Homemade butter.
- Use 1 kg of mussels.
- You need 250 g of clams.
- Prepare 1 of fillet salmon.
- Use 1 of fillet cod.
- Use 1 of fillet haddock.
- Take 2 of tubes calamari sliced into rings.
- Take of Fresh parsley.
- Get of Fresh basil.
- Prepare of Stew.
- Get 200 g of chorizo diced.
- Get 1 of diced white onion.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide 400 g of plum tomatoes.
- You need 400 g of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Provide 1 tsp of origanum.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- Get of Smoked paprika.
- Use 250 ml of Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Provide 50 g of sugar.
- Take 500 ml of water.
Steps to make Seafood stew with tomato and chorizo:
- Brown onions and garlic in olive oil. Add splash of water to soften. Add tomatoes, paste, sugar and origanum then simmer. Season with salt, pepper and smoked paprika..
- Add water and bring to the boil. Remove from heat and using a hand blender, blitz the sauce until very smooth. Add mustard and stir well. Add the wine and mix through..
- Brown the chorizo in oil and fry king prawns with a 1 tsp butter. Once the prawns have discoloured, add the tomato stew and bring to a simmer. Add all the fish except the calamari, clams and mussels. Add the mussels and clams and place a lid to steam. Once the mussels start opening add the calamari and leave for two to three minutes until the calamari has changed colour..
- Serve the stew in a deep dish with freshly sliced or torn herbs sprinkled on top. Enjoy with torn bread and butter..
If you find this Seafood stew with tomato and chorizo recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.