Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pizza Inspired Oven-baked Okonomiyaki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pizza Inspired Oven-baked Okonomiyaki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds frequently provide a general increased sense of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pizza inspired oven-baked okonomiyaki recipe. You can cook pizza inspired oven-baked okonomiyaki using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pizza Inspired Oven-baked Okonomiyaki:
- You need 1 cup of SR Flour.
- Provide 1 cup of Water.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need of Cabbage 6 to 8 large leaves.
- Use of Note: Add as much as you like if you can combine with the batter.
- Take 1/8 of Red Onion.
- Take 2-4 of Mushrooms.
- You need 1/8 of Green Capsicum.
- Prepare of Anchovies 8 to 10 fillets.
- Provide of Bocconcini / Mozzarella Cheese.
- Use of Salt and Pepper.
- Provide of Other Topping Suggestions: Olives, Salted Capers, Chilli, Semi-dried Tomatoes.
Instructions to make Pizza Inspired Oven-baked Okonomiyaki:
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Make the batter by mixing the Flour, Water, Eggs and Salt..
- Add shredded cabbage to the batter and mix it well. You an add as much as you like if you can combine with the batter..
- Line a baking trays with baking paper. Spread the batter and cabbage mixture on the tray and cover with thinly sliced vegetables. Place Anchovies and Bocconcini, and other ingredients on top of the mixture just like making a pizza..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until browned and the cabbage mixture is well cooked..
- Sprinkle some freshly cracked Pepper and Salt over, and serve hot..
If you find this Pizza Inspired Oven-baked Okonomiyaki recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.