Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Green peas curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green peas curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green peas curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green peas curry recipe. To cook green peas curry you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green peas curry:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of boiled green peas.
- Use 1 of onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Take 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare 25 gm of small maggi coconut milk powder.
- Provide 2 cups of hot water.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of kasturi methi crushed.
- Get 1 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
Steps to make Green peas curry:
- Chopped tomato,onion, green chilli,ginger and garlic paste.
- Boiled green peas.
- Mix Maggi coconut milk powder in 2 cups of hot water make sure it gets mixed well no lumps should be there.
- Fry onion, green chilli, ginger garlic paste.
- Add tomato,and all spices and mix well till tomatos gets soft.
- Masala should get ready like this.
- Now add the coconut milk prepared into the masala and mix well.
- Now add green peas and keep on low flame and add kasturi methi.
- Close lid and keep for 15 min to cooked well the gravy.
- Serve with chapati or jeera rice.
If you find this Green peas curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.