Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Tinklee's Parmesan Crusted Fish Fillets recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tinklee's Parmesan Crusted Fish Fillets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tinklee's Parmesan Crusted Fish Fillets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. While you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tinklee's parmesan crusted fish fillets recipe. To make tinklee's parmesan crusted fish fillets you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tinklee's Parmesan Crusted Fish Fillets:
- Prepare 4 of Fish Fillets( I like to use Tilapia).
- Get 2/3 cup of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- Take 1/3 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Provide 1 tsp of GarlicPowder.
- Take 1 tsp of OnionPowder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Basil.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- Take 1/3 cup of Milk.
- Get 1/4 cup of Melted Butter.
- Get 3 tbsp of Canola Oil.
Steps to make Tinklee's Parmesan Crusted Fish Fillets:
- Pre-heat oven to 400* F, Add 3 tablespoons of oil to a baking dish large enough for the fillets to fit into coating the bottom of the dish with oil.
- Combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, basil and pepper together, mix well.
- Place milk in a dish large enough to place one fillet at a time, make sure to coat the whole fillets with milk.
- Place bread crumb mixture in bowl large enough to place one fillet at a time, Dredge the milk coated fillets in the bread crumb mixture, making sure all sides are coated, place in prepared pan, repeat for remaining fillets.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the fillets, Place in oven for 15-23 mins, Fish is done when it is white and flaky.
If you find this Tinklee's Parmesan Crusted Fish Fillets recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.