Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Scain's Creamy Tomato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Scain's Creamy Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scain's Creamy Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to scain's creamy tomato soup recipe. To cook scain's creamy tomato soup you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Scain's Creamy Tomato Soup:
- Provide 1 of small onion, minced.
- Provide 1 of carrot, minced.
- Use 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cans of Italian style diced tomatoes.
- Provide 32 oz of organic tomato juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of chicken boullion granules.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pepper.
- Provide 3/4 cup of sherry.
- Take 3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Take 3 tbsp of fresh basil, chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of fresh parsley, chopped.
Steps to make Scain's Creamy Tomato Soup:
- In a stock pot, add olive oil, onion and carrot. Cook until soft, about 10 min..
- Add cans of diced tomatoes undrained and tomato juice. Cook 10 min on high until boiling.
- Add sugar, pepper, parsley, granules and 2 tbsp basil. Turn heat to low.
- Once at a simmer, add sherry and cream. Cook about 30 min on low..
- To serve, top with the rest of basil..
- If you don't like it chunky, you can blend it all at the end..
If you find this Scain's Creamy Tomato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.