Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian chicken curry recipe. You can have indian chicken curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian Chicken Curry:
- Use 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Get 2 of onions, chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Get 1/2-1 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper (mild to spicy).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of garam masala.
- Use 2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide 1/3 cup of cream cheese, fat free.
- Take 1 lb of boneless, skinless, chicken, cubed.
Instructions to make Indian Chicken Curry:
- Saute onions in olive oil until translucent.
- Add remaining ingredients except chicken, water, and cream cheese; mix well.
- Add chicken, mix well, cook on medium heat until chicken is browned.
- Add 1/2 cup water, cover and heat over low heat for about 30 minutes, stirring frequently and adding small amounts of water if needed.
- Add cream cheese, stir and heat for few minutes, until mixture is smooth.
If you find this Indian Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.