Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Oat Scones recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oat Scones recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oat Scones recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Instead they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds typically give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oat scones recipe. To make oat scones you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oat Scones:
- Use of Dry.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of whole wheat pastry flour.
- You need 2 cups of rolled oats.
- Use 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts, dried currants, or other fruits or nuts.
- Provide of Wet.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Use 1/2 cup of butter.
- Take 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Get 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
Instructions to make Oat Scones:
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Melt butter until fully liquid. Set it aside to give it time to cool a little.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet or two.
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients. Make well in the center..
- In a small bowl, beat egg until frothy. Stir in the remaining wet ingredients, being careful to not let the butter cook the egg..
- Pour wet ingredients into the well in the dry, and mix gently to create a soft dough.
- Pat dough into two 1/2 inch thick circles on the prepared baking sheet(s)..
- Score each circle in 8 wedges.
- Bake 15 minutes. Serve scones warm, or store covered to prevent them from drying out..
If you find this Oat Scones recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.