Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Stew – Gluten and Dairy free recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Stew – Gluten and Dairy free recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you need to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than completely altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stew – gluten and dairy free recipe. To make beef stew – gluten and dairy free you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Stew – Gluten and Dairy free:
- Prepare 1 of beef roast (or) 2 – 2.5 lbs stew meat.
- Use 2 quarts of Beef Stock (I use 365 Organic Beef Broth, gluten free).
- Get 1 of medium white onion, chopped.
- Get 4 of medium russet potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 3 of ribs celery, diced.
- Provide 1 of large can of crushed tomatoes.
- Provide 1 bag of frozen mixed veggie (carrots, peas, green beans, etc).
- Get 1 Tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Take 2 tsp of Onion powder.
- Get 2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 splash of Worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1 splash of Gluten free soy sauce or Liquid Aminos.
- Use to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of cooking oil, I used Grapeseed oil.
Instructions to make Beef Stew – Gluten and Dairy free:
- Cut beef into bite size pieces. Heat pan to medium – medium/high heat and add oil. sprinkle cornstarch over beef pieces then place into heated skillet. Brown on all sides..
- While meat is browning, peel and dice potatoes, onion, & celery. Add veggies to a crock pot..
- Add stock, crushed tomatoes, & frozen veggies to crockpot..
- Add browned meat to crock pot with the veggies..
- Add a 1/2 cup of broth to the pan the roast was browned in. Use a spatula to scrape up the leftover beef bits from the pan. Pour into crock pot..
- Add seasonings. Mix and cover. Set crock pot to High for 4 hours or Low for 8 hours..
If you find this Beef Stew – Gluten and Dairy free recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.