Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy paneer curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy paneer curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy paneer curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy paneer curry recipe. To cook easy paneer curry you need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy paneer curry:
- Use 1 pack of paneer.
- Use 2-3 of large tomatoes.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Get Bag of leafy greens (Spinach, greens, cavolo nero etc.).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of garam masala.
- Get to taste of chilli powder.
- You need of Cauliflower (optional).
- Get Squeeze of tomato paste.
- Use 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- You need Splash of vegetable oil.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Crispy onions (optional garnish).
- Prepare of Small bunch of coriander (optional).
Steps to make Easy paneer curry:
- Boil a full kettle. Chop your onions finely, floret your cauliflower and dice your tomatoes..
- Take your leafy greens (I used cavolo nero) rip out the stalks and rip/cut into pieces into a colander. In a sink rinse with cold water and then pour over the boiling water so it wilts. Sit and rest..
- Heat a pan with a splash of vegetable oil. Once hot fry your onions with a pinch of salt until soft (3-5mins)..
- Boil your kettle again. Add the tomatoes, cauliflower and garam masala to the onions and cook for 2 mins..
- Mix your veg stock cube into about 400ml of the boiled water and add to pan. Along with chilli (I added a teaspoon) and a squeeze of tomato paste. Then cook with lid on at a medium heat for 10 mins..
- While this is cooking squeeze all the water out of your leafy greens and chop..
- Finely chop the coriander and paneer into small chunks. Then add your coriander and leafy greens to the pan, turn the heat down. Add more water if not feeling said enough..
- Heat up some oil in another pan for your paneer. Fry and turn your paneer until lightly golden. Then it’s all ready so add altogether and serve.
- I finish off with these crispy onions but you could just garnish with a bit of coriander.
If you find this Easy paneer curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.