Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Negative Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Negative Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Negative Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. In time, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's negative calorie vegetable beef soup recipe. To make mike's negative calorie vegetable beef soup you only need 28 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Negative Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Take of Negative Calorie Soup Ingredients.
- Take 5 box of Low Sodium Beef Broth [you may not use all].
- You need 4 of Chopped Onions.
- Get 1 large of Chopped Green Bell Pepper.
- Get 1 large of Chopped Red Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 4 cup of Chopped Cabbage.
- Prepare 4 cup of Thick Sliced Fresh Mushrooms.
- Take 6 large of Chopped Fresh Carrots.
- Provide 10 large of Chopped Celery Stalks [with leaves].
- Take 1 small of Finely Chopped Head Of Garlic.
- You need 2 cup of Fresh Chopped Broccoli.
- Provide 6 cup of Fresh Chopped Or 1 Packed Cup Frozen Spinach.
- Use 1 small of Chopped Bunch Cilantro.
- Prepare 1 small of Bunch Parsley.
- Take 1 can of Asparagus [drained].
- You need 2 can of 10 oz Rotel Tomatoes With Green Chili's [not drained].
- Take 2 can of Green Beans [drained].
- Provide 2 can of Diced Tomatoes With Basil [not drained].
- You need 1 cup of Canned Artichokes [drained].
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 20 of Twists Cracked Black Pepper [or, top taste].
- Get 1 tbsp of Dried Basil.
- Take 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Use 2 small of Can Chopped Green Chili's [not drained].
- Use of Protein [you can use just about any meat or, seafood. as much as you'd like. in fact, it's encouraged].
- Prepare 1 lb of 80/20 Or Leaner Ground Beef [drain if needed].
- Prepare of Kitchen Equipment Needed.
- You need 1 of Extra Large Cooking Pot.
Instructions to make Mike's Negative Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Fill pot 1/2 way up with Chicken, Beef or Vegetable Stock. Chop all vegetables, add all canned goods [drain those that should be] and place in a very large pot. Add all spices and stir. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer..
- Fry your Extra Lean Hamburger and drain if necessary. Place in soup pot. This meat ingredient is optional but hamburger is solid protein [almost zero carbohydrates] and it really won't increase your calories by much. You'll also need the energy this important protein provides you..
- Simmer for an hour + or until veggies are somewhat softened. Add additional broth as the soup boils down..
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: °This massive pot of soup measures approximately 1,500 calories TOTAL and can last an individual dieter up to 7 – 8 days. Remember, most doctors & nutritionists recommend a 1,500 calorie per DAY diet minimum for dieters. Anything less is considered a starvation diet. Once that occurs, your metabolism will panic, hold on tightly to its fat reserve and refuse to lose any additional weight for several weeks. By that time, we've just given up. Haven't we? °If you replace 2 meals a day with a generous bowl of this soup – or 4 smaller bowls depending upon your individual preferenc.
- LOW CARB SNACKS: °Snacks such as celery and cream cheese or peanut butter, in general – most cheeses, seafood cheese based dips [i.e., salmon or crab dip] with veggies, ham or turkey roll ups, pickles, boiled eggs, chicharones, beef jerky and cucumbers are all delicious low carb options. °Whatever snack you choose, just make it high in protein, low in carbs and lower in calories. Always focus on carbs before you do calories..
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFO: °Try your best to keep sodium out of this dish. Any salt content will force you to retain a lot of water and have your scale tell you you're not losing weight. But, also know that the high volumes of water you'll need to consume will add weight as well. Just be patient with the scale and only weigh yourself once a week. First thing in the morning, completely naked. °Also, make another batch when you've run out and try to remain on this diet for at least two weeks..
- OTHER LOW CARB – LOW CALORIE SOUP ADDITION POSSIBILITIES: °Cauliflower, Chives and Seaweed. Other options for zero carb-high protien are chicken, beef slices and seafood..
- ° If there is a vegetable you don't enjoy in this recipe, leave it out and replace it ONLY with a comparable carb / calorie vegetable. Otherwise, I can't guarantee any success. ° Do not assume every vegetable is low in carbs and calories as they are not. MANY vegetables are surprisingly high in carbs. ° Know that thickening agents such as potato flakes, rice, cornstarch, crumbs, barley and flour are very high in carbs so definitely avoid them as well. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363409-mikes-proven-weight-loss-tips.
If you find this Mike's Negative Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.