Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Salmon in Onion and Tomato Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon in Onion and Tomato Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon in Onion and Tomato Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular treats is yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon in onion and tomato sauce recipe. You can have salmon in onion and tomato sauce using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salmon in Onion and Tomato Sauce:
- Take 1 of baked salmon fish head or fillet.
- Get of onion and tomato sauce.
- You need 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 4 small of ripe tomato.
- Use 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of each of dice garlic and shallot.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of peri peri chili sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice or kalamansi juice.
Instructions to make Salmon in Onion and Tomato Sauce:
- Season with salt and baked salmon then set aside.
- in pan saute dice garlic and shallot then add tomato and tomato paste with soy sauce cover lid simmer for 2 minute in low heat then add in the kalamansi juice or lemon juice and mix well.
- off heat serve top salmon and onion.
If you find this Salmon in Onion and Tomato Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.