Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Palak Paneer Tomato Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer Tomato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer Tomato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer tomato curry recipe. To cook palak paneer tomato curry you need 26 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak Paneer Tomato Curry:
- Take of For balls.
- Provide 250 gm of paneer.
- Take 2 cup of chopped spinach.
- Provide 1.1/2 cup of besan.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Get 1.1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Take of Oil for deep fry.
- Take of For gravy.
- You need 4 of big tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take of to taste Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 1 of small size onion finely chopped.
- Use 7-8 of garlic clove paste.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ajwain.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Hing.
- Use of Coriander leaves finally chopped.
- Provide 7-8 of curry leaves.
- Get 1/4 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Get 4-5 of water for boiling tomatoes.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cream.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer Tomato Curry:
- Heat one tbsp oil and add chopped Palak.
- Cook the Palak until the water evaporates and let it cool, grind it in a mixer grinder to make a paste.
- Add besan red chilli powder salt jeera powder, Garam Masala and baking soda in the palak paste..
- Mix the above mixture to make a dough..
- To prepare paneer balls crumble the Paneer add Garam Masala,salt and knead to form a dough.
- Prepare balls out of the Paneer dough.
- Now make a small circular Roti of palak dough and enclose the Paneer balls in it.
- Heat the oil in the pan and fry the balls till the golden brown..
- For gravy preparation slit tomatoes from the bottom..
- Boil the tomato in the water.
- Remove the skin of the tomato.
- Now grind the tomatoes to make a smooth paste.
- Now heat up the oil in the Pan and add ajwain,Hing, curry leaves, onion,garlic paste and saute it well and add the tomato puree.
- Now add garam masala powder,salt 1 cup of water, red chilli powder and stir it for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now add all the fried balls in it and cook for five minutes,garnish with coriander leaves and kasuri methi.
If you find this Palak Paneer Tomato Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.