Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Fried Ramen and Tuna. recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Ramen and Tuna. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Ramen and Tuna. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Probably the most popular treats is yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried ramen and tuna. recipe. To cook fried ramen and tuna. you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Ramen and Tuna.:
- Take 1 of Soy Sauce.
- Get 1 of sesame oil (optional, more for complex recipe).
- You need 1 of oil (olive or vegetable).
- You need 2 packages of Oriental Flavored Ramen noodle. (or buy fresh dry ramen from market).
- You need 1 can of White Tuna In Oil (or buy fresh and bake, more complex recipe coming soon.).
- Prepare 1 can of peanuts (doesn't mater if salted) (or buy fresh nuts and deshell).
- Prepare 1 can of Pickled jalapinos with carrots and onion. (you can pickle ur own).
- Use 1/2 tbsp of garlic.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Ginger (only necessary for complex recipe).
Instructions to make Fried Ramen and Tuna.:
- Crush packages of Ramen. Microwave, or boil in pot. Strain well, add seasoning and set in fridge (If using fresh noodles do not break down. Just boil, strain, and ice to shock and stop cooking process. Don't season).
- Wile cooking noodles. Separate jalapinos, carrots, onion. Destem, deseed, and mince jalapino (1 hole one). Quarter carrots (about a palm full). Mince Ginger(optional), and garlic. (Chop chives for complex recipe).
- Heat saute pan, coat with oil and add carrots (salt and pepper to taste) for 60 to 85 seconds. Add jalapinos and peanuts, until slightly aromatic. Then add ginger and garlic until aromatic..
- (Add chives and cook for 10 seconds before) add noodles. And saute until hot, mixed, and noodles are re heated.
- Just before transferring to a bowl. Pour soy sauce(and sesame oil) in pan and then transfer. Throw tuna on top with onions. Eat it separate like Asian custom or mix it together..
If you find this Fried Ramen and Tuna. recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.