Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn and potato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn and potato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Try eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn and potato curry recipe. You can cook prawn and potato curry using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn and potato curry:
- Use 1/2 kg of prawns (small size).
- Provide 3 of medium potatoes (cut into half and then further diced into small cubes).
- Take 1 of onion (diced).
- You need 2 of medium tomatoes (diced).
- You need 3 of green chillies slit lengthwise.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 2 of cardamoms.
- Prepare 4 of cloves.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger – garlic paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric (haldi).
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 3 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 2 tbsps of oil.
- Take as needed of kasuri methi.
Steps to make Prawn and potato curry:
- Heat oil in a wok or karahi. Add bay leaf, cardamom and cloves.Add diced onions and saute till pink..
- Add ginger garlic paste, saute two more minutes. Add tomatoes and saute till they lose their shape..
- Add the prawns and saute for about three minutes. Add the chilli powder, turmeric, salt and green chillies and further saute the mixture for another two minutes..
- Finally add the potatoes, add two cups hot water and cook on simmer till the potatoes are soft but retain their shape..
- Garnish with kasuri methi and serve hot with rice..
If you find this Prawn and potato curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.