Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lasooni Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasooni Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Several minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lasooni palak paneer recipe. To make lasooni palak paneer you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lasooni Palak Paneer:
- Provide 2 cups of shredded spinach (palak).
- Take 200 g of paneer cubes.
- Provide 12-15 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 4-5 of green chillies roughly chopped.
- Use 1 inch of ginger roughly chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely chopped garlic.
- Use 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh cream.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
Instructions to make Lasooni Palak Paneer:
- Take enough water in a deep pan and bring it to a boil. Add the spinach with little salt in the boiling water for 2 minutes..
- Then take them out and put in iced water for a minute or two so that spinach retains the green colour..
- Combine the blanched spinach, garlic cloves, green chillies and ginger in a mixer and blend to a smooth puree. Keep it aside..
- Heat oil in a deep nonstick pan on a medium flame. Add finely chopped garlic and saute for 1 minute or till the raw smell of the garlic goes away..
- Then add finely chopped onion and saute for 2 minutes or till it turns brown..
- Next add the spinach puree, fresh cream, salt and mix well. Cook for 5 minutes stirring ocassionally..
- Finally add the paneer cubes and garam masala powder. Mix gently and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Serve hot with paratha or butter naan..
If you find this Lasooni Palak Paneer recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.