Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pumpkin Masala recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One nutritious option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin masala recipe. To cook pumpkin masala you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pumpkin Masala:
- Use 1/2 cup of diced Pumpkins.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Get 1 of Diced Tomato.
- Use 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Use 3 clove of Crushed garlic.
- Take 1 slice of crushed ginger.
- Use of green chillies.
- You need of salt.
- Get 1/2 bunch of cilantro.
- Use 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of ground coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1 dash of ground cinnamon, cardamom, cloves (optional).
Instructions to make Pumpkin Masala:
- Heat oil In a sauce pan and sauté chopped onion and green chillies..
- Once onion become soft add crushed ginger, garlic and sauté for a minute, then add chopped tomatoes and diced pumpkin pieces. Sauté for couple of minutes..
- Add all spice powders, salt and one or two cups of water and cover the vessel with a lid until the Pumpkins are soft and smashable.
- Once done, smash it well and garnish with freshly chopped cilantros.
- Note: can add a teaspoon of lemon juice if you don't like the sweet taste of pumpkin. Adjust spice level according to your taste.
If you find this Pumpkin Masala recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.