Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple Beef Stir-fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple Beef Stir-fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple beef stir-fry recipe. To cook pineapple beef stir-fry you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pineapple Beef Stir-fry:
- Provide of For the Marinade:.
- Use 1 cup of unsweetened pineapple juice.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chicken or beef broth.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of brown sugar.
- Provide 2 Tbsp. of soy sauce.
- Use 1/4 tsp. of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of For the Stir-Fry:.
- Prepare 1 lb. of beef top sirloin, cut strips into thin strips.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp. of olive oil.
- Take 2 of large carrots, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, thinly sliced.
- Get 1/2 cup of fresh snow peas.
- Take 3/4 cup of canned pineapple chunks.
- Get 2 cups of cooked brown rice.
Steps to make Pineapple Beef Stir-fry:
- Combine the first five marinade ingredients. Add the sliced beef to a large re-sealable plastic bag, pour in ½ cup of marinade, and let sit for 30 minutes in fridge..
- In a small bowl, whisk cornstarch and the rest of the marinade until smooth..
- Drain and discard meat marinade. In a large nonstick skillet, stir-fry beef in oil for 2-3 minutes, then set aside..
- Stir-fry sliced carrots and onion in skillet for 5 minutes. Add red pepper and peas; stir-fry 3-4 minutes longer..
- Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add beef and pineapple chunks; heat through..
- Serve with brown rice..
If you find this Pineapple Beef Stir-fry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.