Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Indian Style mild curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Indian Style mild curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Indian Style mild curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy indian style mild curry recipe. To make easy indian style mild curry you only need 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Indian Style mild curry:
- Use 1 lb of Ground Meat.
- Prepare of veggie flavor.
- You need 1 of each onion, chopped.
- Use 4 clove of garlic, fine chop.
- Get 1 of each 2 inch piece fresh ginger.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare of Spice mix.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cider vinegar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground turmeric.
- Use 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ground coriander.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
Instructions to make Easy Indian Style mild curry:
- Add a tablespoon or two of oil to a pan large enough for everything. I used a 11 inch stir-fry pan in the pictures. Heat on medium high..
- Add ground meat to the oil. chop it up while cooking.
- Chop your garlic, ginger and onion.
- Once the meat is about half cooked, add the onion, garlic, crushed red pepper and ginger.
- Stir this all together, stir at least once a minute..
- When the onion becomes translucent, add the vinegar, stir for about a minute.
- Add the tomato paste, give it a quick stir.
- Add the rest of the dry spices, give it decent stir.
- Stir for another minute, until the spices are fragrant, you'll smell them. Then add the coconut milk, don't forget to shake the coconut milk well first. If you don't want to use coconut milk, 1 2/3 cups of stock can be used instead..
- Stir until it is mixed well, and starts to bubble..
- Turn the heat down to low so it is just simmering..
- Cover and cook 15 minutes..
- A longer cook is ok, it will tighten up the sauce a little, but won't hurt it, it actually can help a little, it's nice to not be tied to a strict time limit on that..
- It's ready to serve, we serve over brown rice, but noodles could be used also, or even a flat bread..
If you find this Easy Indian Style mild curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.