Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Mince & Mushroom Omelette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Mince & Mushroom Omelette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef mince & mushroom omelette recipe. You can have beef mince & mushroom omelette using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Mince & Mushroom Omelette:
- Prepare of Eggs 4 *2 eggs per serving.
- Take 150-200 g of Beef Mince.
- Take 1/2 of Onion *thinly sliced.
- Use 2-3 of Mushrooms of your choice *thinly sliced.
- Prepare of Oil for cooking.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of Garlic Powder *optional, you can add grated Garlic.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Take of Tomato Sauce (Ketchup).
Steps to make Beef Mince & Mushroom Omelette:
- Heat 1 teaspoon Oil in a frying pan over medium heat, cook Mince, Onion and Mushrooms (I used Shiitake) and season with Salt, Garlic Powder and Pepper. Transfer to a plate..
- You will cook two omelettes separately. Place 2 Eggs in a bowl and lightly whisk, season with 1 pinch of Salt. Heat 1 tablespoon Oil in a small frying pan or wok, cook the egg mixture to form a flat round omelette. Do not over cook..
- Place a half of the mince mixture on the omelette, fold both sides of the omelette to cover the mixture, then slowly move it to the edge of the pan and flip it onto the plate. Alternatively you can just fold the omelette in half..
- Drizzle plenty of Tomato Sauce (Ketchup) on top and serve..
If you find this Beef Mince & Mushroom Omelette recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.