Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Leah's Baked Oatmeal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leah's Baked Oatmeal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These types of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to leah's baked oatmeal recipe. You can have leah's baked oatmeal using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Leah's Baked Oatmeal:
- Use 2 cup of quick oats.
- Get 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/3 cup of raisins.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of skim milk.
- Take 1 of apple, grated.
- Provide 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Use 1 large of egg, beaten.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla.
Steps to make Leah's Baked Oatmeal:
- Mix the first 8 ingredients into a medium sized bowl..
- In another bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients. Pour the wet ingredients into dry ingredients, mix well..
- Pour into a square pan and bake in a 375° f oven for 20 minutes. Serve warm with a large dollop of yoghurt..
- I have used other dried fruits before and it's still delicious (:.
If you find this Leah's Baked Oatmeal recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.