Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect One Pot Stuffed Pepper Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to One Pot Stuffed Pepper Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It consists of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts and seeds. This reduces your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to one pot stuffed pepper casserole recipe. You can cook one pot stuffed pepper casserole using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare One Pot Stuffed Pepper Casserole:
- Get 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Provide 1 lb. of ground beef (or ground turkey).
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Get 2 of large bell peppers, diced (any color).
- Use 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown rice, uncooked (not instant).
- Take 1 can (14.5 oz.) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Take 1 can (8 oz.) of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of unsalted chicken broth (or water).
- Use 2 tsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of brown sugar.
- Provide To taste of salt and pepper.
- Provide 1/2 cup of shredded cheese of choice.
Steps to make One Pot Stuffed Pepper Casserole:
- In a large skillet with a tight fitting lid, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the onions and peppers. Stir and cook until the onions turn translucent, about 3-5 minutes..
- Add the beef to the skillet and cook, breaking the beef up, until it is no longer pink. Drain any excess fat if needed. Stir in the garlic, diced tomatoes and rice and increase the heat to med-high..
- Stir in the Italian seasoning, brown sugar, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Then stir in the tomato sauce and broth (or water). Let this come to a boil..
- Once at a boil, place the lid on and reduce the heat down to med-low. Let this simmer for 60 or so minutes, stirring every so often so nothing sticks (if using a different rice or quinoa, then adjust to a shorter cooking time), until most of the liquid had absorbed and the rice is tender..
- Remove from heat once it's done. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the top and place the lid back on until the cheese melts, about 2-3 minutes..
- Serve immediately and enjoy! Store any leftovers in the fridge..
If you find this One Pot Stuffed Pepper Casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.