Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Singaporean Fish Head Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Singaporean Fish Head Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Singaporean Fish Head Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These types of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to singaporean fish head curry recipe. You can cook singaporean fish head curry using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Singaporean Fish Head Curry:
- Take 1 of Rohu fish head / Red Snapper fish head.
- Get 4 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Get 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1/4 tsp of asafoetida.
- Prepare 3-4 of slit green chilies.
- Get 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic, chopped.
- Provide 1-2 of onions, chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Get 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- Take 1 tsp of tamarind paste mixed with 1 cup water.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of coriander-cumin powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 2 of baby eggplants.
- You need 1 of Long eggplant.
- Take 4-5 of okra, cut into half.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander leaves to garnish.
Instructions to make Singaporean Fish Head Curry:
- Marinate the fish head with a pinch of salt and turmeric powder for 10-15 minutes. Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a pan and fry them till golden in colour. Drain and keep aside..
- Heat remaining oil and temper with mustard seeds, fennel seeds, fenugreek seeds and cumin seeds. Allow it to splutter. Add the curry leaves, garlic, asafoetida and green chilies. Saute for a few seconds..
- Then add the onion and continue to fry till light brown. Add the ginger-garlic paste and fry well..
- Add the tomato paste and…………all the dry spices. Fry on a medium flame till the oil separates..
- Add the tamarind water and bring it to a boil. Add the okra and eggplants and simmer, covered on a low flame till they are half done..
- Now add the coconut milk and bring it to a boil..
- Drop in the fried fish head. Cover and continue to simmer for a further 2 minutes……….or till the oil starts to rise on the top..
- Serve, garnished with coriander leaves..
If you find this Singaporean Fish Head Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.