Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sliced beef udon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sliced beef udon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sliced beef udon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you probably buy a lot of items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sliced beef udon recipe. To make sliced beef udon you need 24 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sliced beef udon:
- Use of For the broth:.
- Take 400 gr of Marrow bone.
- Get of Ginger (thinly sliced).
- Take 1 cloves of garlic (thinly sliced).
- Get 1 of Spring onion (thinly sliced).
- Prepare 1 tsp of beef stock.
- Provide 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of mirin.
- Get 1/2 of red paprika (sliced).
- You need of Salt.
- Provide of For Topping:.
- Use 350 gr of rib eye steak (thinly sliced).
- Use 1/2 of onion (thinly sliced).
- You need 1 tbsp of miso paste.
- Take 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Get of Salt.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Spring onion, only the green parts (thinly slice).
- Use 400 gr of Udon noodles.
Steps to make Sliced beef udon:
- Step 1: Prepare the beef broth.
- Clean marrow bone, place it in a cooking pot, bring to boil.
- Drain the water, wash the bone one again, place it back to the cooking pot, add 4 cups of water..
- Add ginger, garlic, and spring onion. Cook for 1 hour.
- After one hour cook, take out the bones, the rest of ginger, garlic, and spring onion from the broth..
- Stir in beef stock, soy sauce, sesame oil, mirin, and red paprika. let it boil for about 10 minutes.
- Add some salt if necessary.
- Step 2 : Prepare the toppings.
- Thinly slice rib eye steak, place it to a bowl.
- Add miso paste, Sesame oil, soy sauce, Mirin, black pepper, brown sugar, Salt. Marinade for 30 minutes.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat 2 tbsp oil. Add onion, stir for 3 minutes.
- Add sliced beef, let it cook until well done.
- Step 3: prepare poach eggs and noodles.
- Boil 2 cups of water in a cooking pot. Break the egg in to a mug, and pour slowly into boiling water. Do it separately, and one by one. you can cook the egg until well done or half boiled, depends on how you desire… 😊.
- Take out the eggs from boiling water, and add the noodle. If you have cooked noodle, cook it for 3 minutes, just to warm it. But if you have raw noodles, cook it until well done..
- Step 4: Presentation.
- Place the noodle in a bowl, add sliced beef udon, egg, and pour the beef broth & paprika.
- Add some spring onion for garnish.
- You can check the video, how did I make this recipe on my you tube channel : youtu.be/fBhsJ6R5TGc.
If you find this Sliced beef udon recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.