Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Matar Paneer (Cottage Cheese & Peas in Spinach Gravy)- Green Vegetable Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Matar Paneer (Cottage Cheese & Peas in Spinach Gravy)- Green Vegetable Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak matar paneer (cottage cheese & peas in spinach gravy)- green vegetable curry recipe. To cook palak matar paneer (cottage cheese & peas in spinach gravy)- green vegetable curry you need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Matar Paneer (Cottage Cheese & Peas in Spinach Gravy)- Green Vegetable Curry:
- You need 200 gms of Cubed Fresh Paneer.
- Prepare 2 bunches of Spinach.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Fresh Peas.
- Provide 1 of Finely chopped onion.
- Get 2 of Finely chopped tomato.
- Use 2 tbsp of Finely chopped garlic.
- Get 1 inch of Finely chopped ginger.
- Get 1 of Finely chopped green chilli.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Maize flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Use of Juice of half lemon.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Palak Matar Paneer (Cottage Cheese & Peas in Spinach Gravy)- Green Vegetable Curry:
- Boil peas with 1 cup of water on medium-high flame for 5 minutes. Then drain and keep them aside. Remove stems from the spinach and wash thoroughly in running water. Blanch in salted boiling water for two minutes. Now transfer boiled spinach into ice-cold water to retain the green colour. Squeeze out excess water and grind it into a smooth puree. Now heat 1/2 tbsp of ghee in a nonstick pan and lightly fry the paneer pieces till they turn sightly golden. Transfer them to a plate..
- Now in the same pan add 1/2 tbsp of ghee and add boiled peas and saute them for 2-3 minutes on low flame. Transfer them to a plate. Heat oil in the same pan on low flame and add cumin. Allow it to crackle. Then add chopped onions and sauté on a medium flame until translucent. Now add ginger, garlic, green chilli and cook for 5 minutes on the medium-low flame..
- Add coriander powder, red chilli powder with tomato puree and cook until masala leaves oil. At this stage add maize flour and stir constantly to roast. Now add puree spinach, saute paneer, peas, lemon juice and salt into the cooked masala. Mix well..
- Now add 1 cup water and cook on low flame for 10 to 12 minutes. Do stir the sabzi after every 1 to 2 minutes. Switch off the flame and add ghee. Stir it once. Serve hot with paratha or chapati..
If you find this Palak Matar Paneer (Cottage Cheese & Peas in Spinach Gravy)- Green Vegetable Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.