Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for hummingbird cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best hummingbird cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to hummingbird cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hummingbird cake recipe. You can cook hummingbird cake using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook hummingbird cake:
- Take 3 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 8 oz of can sliced pineapples, sliced thin.
- Get 2 cup of chopped ripe bananas.
- Prepare 8 oz of can sliced pineapples, drain & slice very thin.
- Use 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- Provide 1 of cream cheese icing.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- Provide 1 cup of veg oil.
- Use 3 large of eggs, beaten.
- You need 2 cup of chopped ripe bananas.
- Prepare 8 oz of can sliced pineapples, drained & sliced very thin.
- Take 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- Get 1 of cream cheese icing.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
Steps to make hummingbird cake:
- preheat oven at 350°.
- in large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and ground cinnamon. mix together..
- after mixing your dry ingredients together add vanilla extract, veg oil, and beaten eggs. mix together until dry ingredients are moist..
- then, add your bananas, sliced pineapple, and chopped pecans. mix together thoroughly. do NOT use beaters..
- place mix in an 9 inch round cake pan. I end up using two, but you can use up to 3..
- place in the preheated oven for 25-30 mins or until top is golden brown and cake mix is cooked through. you can check by placing toothpick in the center of the cake, the toothpick will come out clean..
- once its done take it out of the oven and place somewhere for it to cool..
- after giving your cake time to cool. remove each cake from pan one by one placing cream cheese icing evenly on each layer. I make my own cream cheese icing by using 1-8oz box of cream cheese. 2-3 cups of powder sugar, and 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract. mix together with beaters on med speed..
- last, you use the 1/2 cup chopped pecans for topping the cake..
If you find this hummingbird cake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.