Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds often provide a general increased sense of well-being.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry with chicken recipe. To make thai green curry with chicken you need 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Green Curry with Chicken:
- Provide 350 g of Chicken Meat (boneless, skinless, cut into pieces).
- Prepare of Green Curry Paste (processed in a blender);.
- Use 50 g of Shallots.
- Prepare 20 g of Garlic.
- Get 10 g of Turmeric.
- You need 20 g of Galangal.
- Get 40 g of Lemongrass.
- Take 50 g of Green Chillies.
- Get 20 g of Bird's Eye Chilli (also called Thai Chilli).
- Get 20 g of Thai Basil (or just Basil).
- Get 2 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of White Pepper.
- Prepare 25 g of Fermented Shrimp Paste.
- Use of For Cooking;.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- You need 1 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Use 1 cup of Chicken Stock.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Lime Juice.
- Take 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fish Sauce.
Steps to make Thai Green Curry with Chicken:
- COOK THE PASTE; Heat 3 Tbsp of cooking oil until hot and fry the green curry paste until the oil separates..
- COOK THE CHICKEN; add the chicken and fry the chicken for 2 minutes each side (total 4 mins)..
- ADD THE REST; next add the coconut milk, stock, lime juice, sugar, fish sauce and mix well. Simmer and reduce the liquid until your desired consistency. Remember to stir every 4-5 mins to avoid the coconut milk from curdling. It's already seasoned but if you have to you can add salt a to your taste. Serve with rice..
If you find this Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.