Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Taisen's parmesan baked zucchini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taisen's parmesan baked zucchini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Almonds frequently give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taisen's parmesan baked zucchini recipe. You can have taisen's parmesan baked zucchini using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Taisen's parmesan baked zucchini:
- You need 2 of zucchini's.
- Provide 1 stick of of butter.
- Get 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Use 1 of parmesan cheese to taste.
Steps to make Taisen's parmesan baked zucchini:
- Rinse off your zucchini. Slice off ends and discard them.
- Slice the zucchini in half to make two round halves. Then slice those in half, and lay flat. The inside on the cutting board. Slice into sticks, however thick you like..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Take butter and melt it on the stove..
- Lay the zucchini on a foil wrapped cookie sheet. Pour or use a tablespoon and put butter over top if each one. Season each with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven uncovered for 8 to 10 minutes..
- Take them out, and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top. Return to the oven and bake until they turn a golden brown color..
- Remove from oven. Serve while hot as a side, or a snack. Enjoy !.
- I thought I burned these BUT I didn't ! The cheese had burned to the foil. Also, these were only in for a total of 15 minutes and were very soft, so if you don't want them soft, use less butter and bake a bit longer.
If you find this Taisen's parmesan baked zucchini recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.