Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon Wellington recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon Wellington recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon wellington recipe. You can have salmon wellington using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salmon Wellington:
- Prepare 300 grams of Salmon fillet.
- Use 1/2 of Cucumber.
- Get 1 tbsp of Mustard paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of Honey.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Wine vinegar.
- Take 1 tbsp of Dill.
- You need 300 grams of Frozen pie crust.
- Take 1 of Egg yolk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Milk.
Steps to make Salmon Wellington:
- Cut the cucumber in half lengthwise and scrape out the seeds. Slice it into thin strips..
- Cut the salmon into two pieces by slicing it sideways..
- Combine the egg yolk and milk..
- Combine the mustard, honey, vinegar, and dill in a bowl..
- Mix the sauce from Step 4 with the cucumber slices..
- Top one piece of salmon with the cucumbers from Step 5 and place the other piece of salmon on top to make a sandwich..
- Cut the pie crust to match the size of the salmon and wrap it around..
- Cut off the excess crust and coat the surface with the egg yolk. Bake in a 180°C oven for about 20 minutes..
If you find this Salmon Wellington recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.