Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hambagu (Japanese Hamburger steak) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hambagu (Japanese Hamburger steak) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hambagu (japanese hamburger steak) recipe. To make hambagu (japanese hamburger steak) you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Hambagu (Japanese Hamburger steak):
- You need 200 g of minced beef.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Use 1 handful of panko crumbs.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of black pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of Italian spice.
- Get Pinch of ground cardamom (optional, gives more depth to the taste).
Instructions to make Hambagu (Japanese Hamburger steak):
- Mix ground beef with all the seasoning in a bowl..
- Add more panko crumbs if mixture is still too wet to mould into shape..
- Shape into burger patties about 1 inch thick..
- Place patties into fry pan on medium high heat and cook one side for 2 minutes. Flip them over and cook until liquid starts to ooze out (indication of medium rare). Remove from pan and let rest for 5 more minutes before serving (to get perfect medium well). If well done is desired, turn off the heat and cover the pan for 5 minutes..
- While resting aside or in the covered pan, toast burger buns in oven or another fry pan over low heat. Prepare sliced cheese, lettuce and tomato for garnishing. I also squeeze some ketchup and Japanese mayo to complete the dish. Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Hambagu (Japanese Hamburger steak) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.