Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Unstuffed Cabbage Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Unstuffed Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Unstuffed Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to unstuffed cabbage soup recipe. You can cook unstuffed cabbage soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Unstuffed Cabbage Soup:
- Use 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 1 of small yellow onion, diced.
- Use 2 cloves of minced garlic OR 2 tsp garlic powder.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce.
- You need of Dollop tomato paste.
- Provide 1/2 cup of uncooked long grain white rice.
- Provide 1 of small head of cabbage, sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Get 1 cup of or so water or 1 can beef broth.
Instructions to make Unstuffed Cabbage Soup:
- In a large saucepan, cook ground beef and onion, do not drain.
- Add the garlic, tomato sauce and paste, uncooked rice, cabbage, salt and pepper and enough water and/or broth to just cover the cabbage.
- Bring to simmer then cover the pot and simmer for 20-25 minutes until the cabbage has softened and rice is tender.
- You may add more water or broth if it’s too thick for your liking.
- Serve with hot garlic bread and get ready to serve seconds! LoL.
If you find this Unstuffed Cabbage Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.