Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sindhi mutton curry(Teevan recipe) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sindhi mutton curry(Teevan recipe) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sindhi mutton curry(Teevan recipe) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people take for granted. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It consists of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sindhi mutton curry(teevan recipe) recipe. You can have sindhi mutton curry(teevan recipe) using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sindhi mutton curry(Teevan recipe):
- Prepare 1 kg of mutton.
- You need 1 kg of onions.
- Provide 2 of medium tomatoes.
- Take 4-5 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 2 of "piece cinnamon stick.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 4 of green cardamom.
- Take 4-5 of cloves.
- Prepare 2 of dried red chillies.
- Get 1 of "piece ginger.
- Get 10 of garlic cloves.
- Take 4 of green chillies.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Provide 1.5 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 4 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of meat masala.
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare as required of Water.
Instructions to make Sindhi mutton curry(Teevan recipe):
- First of all clean and marinate the mutton for 15-20 minutes by adding lime juice,salt,1/2tbsp red chilli powder, 1/2tbsp turmeric powder and 2tbsp coriander powder..
- Now prepare a paste-ginger, garlic,dried red chillies, 2cloves,2 green cardamom, 1"cinnamon.Also chop the onions lengthwise no need for fine chopping..
- Heat oil in pressure cooker, add rest whole spices and cumin seeds. After a minute add onion and saute till transparent.
- Add green chillies, powder masala,salt,and ginger garlic paste to it..
- Saute for a while then add marinated mutton and now roast it on high flame,after sometime it will start to extract water..
- Saute it for about 10-15 minutes until it becomes dry and combined well.Then add 1cup warm water and pressure cook for 4whistles..
- After it is completely cooked add chopped tomatoes,meat masala and saute on low heat for 15 minutes, tomatoes will become soft. Then add warm water,coriander leaves and check the consistency of curry.Cover and cook for few minutes till oil separates and then serve with steamed rice or chapati..
If you find this Sindhi mutton curry(Teevan recipe) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.