Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than wholly changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my seafoods & veggies creamy green curry recipe. You can have my seafoods & veggies creamy green curry using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry:
- Prepare 1 of bok choy.
- Use 1 of medium size potato.
- Get 1 of medium size carrot.
- You need 1 tsp of groun black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 1 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 pack of Green Thai McCormick mix.
- Use 1 of green bell pepper.
- Provide of Onion leeks.
- Use springs of Onion.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Get 1 of medium size onion minced.
- Take 1 of small ginger chopped.
- Prepare of Green Chili.
- Take of Dried red chilli optional.
- You need 15 pcs of shrimp half boiled.
- Use 1/4 of kilo clams.
- Take of String beans optional i.
- Use 1/4 cup of butter.
Instructions to make My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry:
- Blanch shrimp for 1-3 minutes..
- Half boiled the clams in separate pan..
- Sauté’ garlic, onions and ginger in butter. Then add the potatoes, carrots, bell pepper, and beans..
- Mix the green curry in 1/2 cup of water then pour it to the veggies pan. Add the coconut milk and Let it simmer for 15 mins.
- Add the clams and shrimp, green Chili simmer for another 10 minutes under Low fire..
- Turn the fire off add the chopped spring onions and bok choy. Ready to serve!.
If you find this My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.