Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Palak paneer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals ignore. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is made up of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To cook palak paneer you only need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak paneer:
- Get 200 gm of paneer.
- Use 250 gm of palak(spinach).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of onion chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1/4 cup of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1 of tej patta.
- Prepare 1 inch of cinnamon.
- Provide 2-3 of laung.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 pinch of hing.
Steps to make Palak paneer:
- Rinse the palak in running water..
- Boil to cups of water in a pan and add palak 2 minutes..
- Drain the leaves and make a fine puree in a blender jar..
- Now heat oil. Add tej patta, cinnamon, hing and laung..
- Add onion and saute till the onion become golden..
- Now add ginger garlic paste and tomatoes..
- Once the tomatoes are soften add all spices.mix well..
- Now add palak puree. Add 1/2 cup water and simmer for 6to7 minutes..
- Stir again and add paneer..
- Mix well and switch off the flame. Pour the palak paneer and enjoy with roti or nan..
If you find this Palak paneer recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.