Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Palak paneer paratha recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything instantly or that you need to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than wholly altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer paratha recipe. You can cook palak paneer paratha using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer paratha:
- Take of Paratha dough.
- Get 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Provide as needed of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 2 tsp of oil.
- Get of for stuffing.
- Take 50 gm of paneer.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of finely chopped spinach.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 pinch of asafoetida.
- Get 2 pinch of cumin seeds.
- Provide 2 pinch of crushed black pepper powder.
- Take 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- Get 1/4 tsp of crushed ginger.
- Use 1/2 of cheese cube grated (optional).
- Take as needed of oil.
Instructions to make Palak paneer paratha:
- Prepare dough for paratha- flour, salt and little oil and bind them all together with water.and prepare soft dough-let it rest meanwhile prepare stuffing..
- For stuffing- in a plate mix all together- paneer, cheese, spinach, and all dry masala..
- Take dough -roll it out small puri put stuffing over it- seal it from all around..
- Spread paratha in between palms so stuffing spread evenly and then roll it into paratha.
- Shallow fry it on tawa with clarifies butter or oil- fry till nice golden spots appear on the paratha..
- Serve this yummy,healthy, nutritious paratha with curd..
If you find this Palak paneer paratha recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.