Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect My Marinated Sriracha Beef with Salad. 😙 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My Marinated Sriracha Beef with Salad. 😙 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Marinated Sriracha Beef with Salad. 😙 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you probably purchase a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my marinated sriracha beef with salad. 😙 recipe. To make my marinated sriracha beef with salad. 😙 you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Marinated Sriracha Beef with Salad. 😙:
- Provide 2 slices of sandwich steaks.
- Use of Marinade.
- You need 1 tbls of Soy Sauce.
- Get 1 tbls of Rice Wine Vinegar.
- Use 1 tbls of Oyster Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Take 1 tsp of Sriracha Sauce.
- Take 1 pinch of Dried Chilli crumbled.
- Use 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Corn flour.
- Use 1 tbls of Sour cream with black cracked pepper added. On the side.
Instructions to make My Marinated Sriracha Beef with Salad. 😙:
- Slicebthe steaks into slices across the grain. Add soy sauce to a bowl,then sesame oil..
- Rice wine vinegar, Sriracha sauce, Sugar,.
- And dried chilli just a pinch..
- Stir it all then add the steak slices marinate in the fridge for 2 hours overnight if you can..
- Cut and make your favourite salad items..
- Add the meat to a wok or frying pan and cook for about 3-4 minutes turning the meat over then add chopped Spring onion for the last minute. Add whats left of the marinade and fry for a further couple of secounds..
- Add the salad to a serving plate and add the hot beef on top..
If you find this My Marinated Sriracha Beef with Salad. 😙 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.