Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Seabass Thai jungle curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Seabass Thai jungle curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seabass Thai jungle curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One wholesome alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seabass thai jungle curry recipe. You can cook seabass thai jungle curry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Seabass Thai jungle curry:
- Prepare 2 pieces of sea bass fillets.
- Provide 1-2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Take 1 of tap palm sugar or brown sugar.
- Prepare 2-3 of thin slice lady fingers or kra-chai (or if you cannot find it you can use about 2 tbsp thin slice ginger).
- Prepare 2-3 of Thai egg plants or you can use baby aubergines instead (chopped in 6.
- Prepare 1 handful of thai basil leaves.
- Take 1 of big red chilli.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 2-3 bunch of baby peppercorn (optional).
- Get 2-3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Get 2 tbsp of jungle curry paste (you can buy a ready made one at a big local Asian grocery store or can use just normal red curry) Or you can make your own jungle curry. Check out my ‘Jungle curry paste’.
Steps to make Seabass Thai jungle curry:
- Thin cut just about cut through your sea bass on the skin side. Seasoning with salt and pepper. Have your pan on high heat, add some cooking oil in and pan fry your fish upside down for 2-3 min then turn over and fry the other side for a min or 2.Take the fish out and leave it aside..
- On the same pan with medium high heat, add jungle curry paste in, stir well. Add eggplant in follow by fish sauce, palm sugar.
- Add some baby peppercorns and kaffir lime leaves in. Taste your curry it should be spicy, salty and then just a hint of sweetness..
- Serve with Thai jasmine rice.
If you find this Seabass Thai jungle curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.