Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegetable soup with Semovita recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable soup with Semovita recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable soup with Semovita recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Consider eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable soup with semovita recipe. To make vegetable soup with semovita you need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable soup with Semovita:
- Prepare of Lagos spinach(efo shoko).
- Use of African spinach (efo tete).
- Prepare 4 of fried beef.
- Take of Little meat stock.
- Provide of Locust bean.
- Take of Crayfish.
- Prepare of Scotch bonnet.
- Get of Red bell pepper.
- Prepare of Onions.
- Prepare of Palm oil.
- Take cubes of Knorr.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take of Thyme.
Instructions to make Vegetable soup with Semovita:
- In a pot, add water and bring to boil. Add the boiled water into bowl of vegetable. Leave for 5 mins. Drain,rinse with cold water and cut into smaller pieces and set aside.
- Blend red bell pepper, onions, scotch bonnet roughly and set aside. Rinse locust bean, crayfish and set aside. Chop one onion and set aside as well.
- Heat up oil in a pot, add the chopped onion and fry for 1 min. Add the locust bean with thyme and fry for 2 mins on low heat.
- Add the blended pepper and cook for 5 mins. Then add the meat stock, knor cubes, salt and meat. Cover to cook for 15 mins.
- Add in the vegetable, mix and cover to simmer for 3 mins. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a pot, add water and bring to boil. Scoop out a little and set aside.In a small bowl, mix little semo powder with water. Add to the boiled water and stir as you add.. leave to cook for a min or two on medium heat.
- Add in the rest of the semo powder until it is firm. Add little warm water and cover to cook for 3 mins. Mix properly and remove from heat..
- Dish out on plate and serve with ur vegetable. I used igbako(scoop/cutter) to get that shape. Rub the edge of the scoop with oil or water and gently press into the semo..
- Enjoy 🤗.
If you find this Vegetable soup with Semovita recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.