Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Nadan (Kerala) Mutton Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Nadan (Kerala) Mutton Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nadan (Kerala) Mutton Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It consists of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nadan (kerala) mutton curry recipe. You can have nadan (kerala) mutton curry using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nadan (Kerala) Mutton Curry:
- Prepare 500 gm of Curry cut Mutton.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use 2 of Green chilies,sliced.
- Provide 8 of Shallots,sliced.
- Take 3 sprig of Curry Leaves.
- You need 3/4 cup of Water.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- You need 3 tbsp+1 tsp of Coconut oil.
- Take 1" of Ginger.
- Provide 3 of Garlic,sliced large cloves.
- Take 1 of large Onion thinly sliced.
- Use 3 tbsp of Coconut,sliced.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 of small Tomato chopped.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take of For roasting and grinding.
- Take 4 of Dry red chilies.
- You need 1.5 tsp of Coriander seeds.
- Take 1/2 " of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Fennel Seeds.
- Prepare 2 of Cloves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black Peppercorns.
Steps to make Nadan (Kerala) Mutton Curry:
- Heat a heavy bottomed pan and dry roast all the ingredients mentioned under grinding section.Allow this to cool completely and grind to form a fine powder.
- In a vessel,add the prepared masala powder,mutton,turmeric powder,ginger-garlic paste,one green chilli,shallots,1 sprig curry leaves,salt to taste and water.Cook until mutton is done. Alternatively this can be cooked in pressure cooker too.
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in earthern vessel.Add mustard seeds and let it splutter.Add curry leaves,green chilies,ginger and garlic.Saute for few seconds..
- Add onion and sliced coconut. Cook until onion turns completely soft,stirring frequently.
- Add chopped tomato and mix well. Cook until mushy.Add chilli powder,if required and saute for about 1 minute..
- Add the cooked mutton along with the stock to the vessel.Add more salt if required.Mix well until combined..
- Cover and cook over medium flame for about 10 to 12 minutes or until gravy turns thick.Finally add 1 tsp coconut oil and few curry leaves, mix. Serve hot with rice or parotta.
If you find this Nadan (Kerala) Mutton Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.