Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggplant & Chicken Tomato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant & Chicken Tomato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant & chicken tomato curry recipe. You can have eggplant & chicken tomato curry using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant & Chicken Tomato Curry:
- You need 1 can of Ready-made tomato sauce (I use Kagome brand).
- Provide 1 of Eggplant (small Japanese type).
- Use 100 grams of Chicken thigh meat.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ◎Mirin.
- You need 1 tsp of ◎Honey.
- Take 1 tsp of ◎Sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of ◎Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 1 of Olive oil.
- Use 2 of rice bowls' worth Hot cooked rice.
- Get 1 of Fresh parsley.
Instructions to make Eggplant & Chicken Tomato Curry:
- This is the sauce I used (Kagome Basic Tomato Sauce). Since it's a basic sauce, you only have to add a little flavor. Simple and convenient..
- Mince the garlic..
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces..
- Remove the stem end of the eggplant and cut into large bite-sized pieces. Put in a bowl, cover with water, and set aside..
- Put olive oil and garlic in a frying pan and cook over low heat. Once the garlic becomes fragrant, add the chicken and cook until both sides are golden brown and it's cooked through..
- Drain the eggplant well and add it to the frying pan. Once the eggplant absorbs the oil, add the curry powder and lightly mix. Cook, then turn off the heat..
- Add the canned tomatoes and turn on the heat (medium heat). Add the ◎ ingredients in the order listed and cook for about 3 minutes, stirring often..
- Add the milk and mix. Boil lightly, then turn off the heat. Serve up the rice and pour the sauce over it and top it with parsley..
If you find this Eggplant & Chicken Tomato Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.