Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Salisbury Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salisbury Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything at once or that you should completely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salisbury steak recipe. To cook salisbury steak you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salisbury Steak:
- Prepare of Salisbury steak.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- Take 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parsley (dry).
- Take 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need of gravy.
- Get 2 cup of beef stock.
- Get 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Provide 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Salisbury Steak:
- Combine all of the "Salisbury steak" ingredients and mix well by hand..
- Form into oblong patties and spray each side with a little cooking oil..
- Fry Salisbury steak patties in a pan until cooked and brown on both sides, or bake in the oven at 400 for 20 minutes then flip and continue baking for 10 more minutes..
- Mix up gravy by combining beef stock, cornstarch, and butter in a sauce pan and bringing to a boil stirring regularly..
- Then add garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Continue stirring until thickened slightly and remove from heat..
- (Oven prepared option) Place Salisbury steak in a baking dish and pour gravy over patties. Bake for 20-30 minutes at 400..
- (Crock Pot option) Place Salisbury steak patties in the crock pot and pour gravy over them. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 2-3 hours..
If you find this Salisbury Steak recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.