Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Meatloaf with Mushroom gravy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meatloaf with Mushroom gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatloaf with Mushroom gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Probably the most popular treats is yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatloaf with mushroom gravy recipe. To cook meatloaf with mushroom gravy you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Meatloaf with Mushroom gravy:
- Take 1 1/2 lbs of ground beef 80/20 lean.
- You need 8 oz of fresh mushrooms sliced thin and chopped.
- Provide 1/2 of medium onion chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- Use 1-2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbls of Equal parts flour and butter.
- Get 1 (14.5 oz) of can beef broth.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Use of Ketchup.
Instructions to make Meatloaf with Mushroom gravy:
- Sauté onion and 1/4 of the mushrooms in a bit of olive oil until onions are translucent and mushrooms have browned a bit, set aside to cool.
- Combine ground meat, cooled mushroom mixture, bread crumbs, eggs, and season with salt and pepper mix thoroughly.
- Lightly oil the bottom of a baking dish and form meat mixture into a loaf brush with ketchup.
- Bake in a 350deg oven for about 1 hour or until meat thermometer registers 135deg then remove from oven and rest for about 10 minutes before slicing.
- While meatloaf is in the oven melt butter in a heavy bottom sauce pan and sauté mushrooms until most of the moisture has evaporated, sprinkle with flour to make a roux (use more flour and butter if you want a thicker gravy) and cook for a couple of minutes add beef broth and bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer stirring until gravy thickens, adjust seasoning.
If you find this Meatloaf with Mushroom gravy recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.