Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Shrimp Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Shrimp Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains found in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut shrimp curry recipe. You can cook coconut shrimp curry using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Shrimp Curry:
- You need 1/3 cup of dried or fresh cilantro.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Granulated garlic.
- Prepare 13 oz of coconut milk (i used golden star).
- Use 1 cup of sliced cherry tomatoes.
- You need of pink himalyan rock salt (trader joes selles it).
- Provide 1/3 cup of curry powder.
- Provide 1/3 cup of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red curry paste.
- Take 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- Take 1 lb of shrimp ( i used trader joe's red argentina peeled and devained).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of 1 Good Glob of coconut oil.
Steps to make Coconut Shrimp Curry:
- Mix together in a microwave safe bowl cilantro, curry, turmeric,garlic powder and whisk that together.
- After you've whisked the dry ingredients add the coconut milk, lime juice, red curry paste and the sliced cherry tomatoes and stir that around. It should have a light orange color when combined..
- Place your curry soup stuff, in the microwave for 4min 30sec on high..
- Check your mixture to see if it is piping hot throughout. You may have to reheat and stir it a few more times depending, on you microwave.
- Next in a medium sized nonstick pan, heat table spoon of coconut oil on med heat. ( if you don't have a nonstick pan just coat the pan heavily with oil and keep the temp low so the shrimp won't burn.
- Reduce the heat if your oil is melting to fast and add your shrimp. Feel free to add more oil, it'll give your shrimp more flavor..
- While cooking shrimp check periodically, to make sure they do not over cook. For red argentina shrimp just follow directions on package..
- Once your shrimp is cooked completley add shrimp and juices to your curry mixture, and let them steap together for 5 min..
- Add rice or quinoa if desired and enjoy :D.
If you find this Coconut Shrimp Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.