Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Chicken Pesto recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Chicken Pesto recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Pesto recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you should entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken pesto recipe. You can cook easy chicken pesto using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Pesto:
- Take of Chicken pesto.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- Get 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Use 1 of tomato, sliced.
- You need 1 of pre-made pesto.
- Prepare of Taste.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Easy Chicken Pesto:
- Go buy pesto (skinny pesto if you like)..
- Preheat over to 400°F.
- Butterfly cut the chicken breasts to create 4 thinner cutlets..
- Season lightly with salt and pepper..
- Put chicken in a 9×13 Pyrex (or line baking sheet with foil for easy clean up)..
- Put chicken in the Pyrex and spread "easy pesto" on top of each..
- Bake for 15 mins..
- Now add sliced tomatoes, mozzarella and parmesan cheese..
- Bake another 3 to 5 mins..
- (Chicken can be grilled too :-)..
If you find this Easy Chicken Pesto recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.