Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Oats Palak paneer tikki recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oats Palak paneer tikki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oats Palak paneer tikki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It consists of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts and seeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oats palak paneer tikki recipe. To cook oats palak paneer tikki you only need 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oats Palak paneer tikki:
- Provide 20-30 of blanched spinach.
- You need 1 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated paneer.
- Prepare 6 of bread slices.
- Use 2 of medium boiled potatoes.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of amchoor powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need Few of cabbage.
- Take 6 of cherry tomatoes.
- Get As required of Tomato ketchup.
- Get 2-3 of cheese slices.
Instructions to make Oats Palak paneer tikki:
- Chop spinach in a chopper and put it in a bowl..
- Break 3 bread slices and crumble in chopper..
- Grate the potatoes into bowl with spinach and mix it..
- Add rolled oats and paneer and mix everything well..
- Add salt, chaat masala, amchoor powder, cumin powder and bread crumbs and mix..
- Heat oil in a non stick pan, shape the mixture into small tikkis..
- Place the cutter over 3 bread slices and cut small rounds..
- Place the tikki on one side of pan and shallow fry, on the other side of pan place the bread roundels and toast..
- Cut cabbage leaves into small square, halve cherry tomatoes..
- Switch off the heat from under the pan. Line up the bread roundels on table top. place a drop of tomato ketchup on each and top with piece of cabbage..
- Place tikki over cabbage square..
- Cut cheese into small square and place it on each Tikki..
- Place a tomato piece on top and pierce a toothpick through all layers..
- Arrange tikki on serving plate and serve by garnish with mint leaves and sauce…
If you find this Oats Palak paneer tikki recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.