Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These types of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional level is often lifted by just eating almonds.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai shrimp and green bean curry recipe. To make thai shrimp and green bean curry you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry:
- Provide 1/2 lb of raw shrimp,peeled and deveined.
- You need 1 cup of carrot, julienne (or shredded).
- Take 2 cup of Green beans, halved.
- Provide 2 tsp of Coconut oil.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get 2 1/4 tbsp of thai red curry paste.
- Provide 3/4 tbsp of light brown sugar (or full tbs if u still find it too spicy).
- Use 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide of Green onions (for garnish).
Instructions to make Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry:
- In a saucepan, heat oil and sauté garlic until fragrant. (About 2 min).
- Add the curry paste, fish sauce and brown sugar. Cook together for 1 min..
- Pour in water, stir until the curry paste has dissolved (should be sauce consistency now).
- Add your green beans and shredded carrots and cook 3-4 min..
- Add your shrimp, stir together and allow to cook for about 5 min until shrimp is pink and cooked through..
- Serve over brown or white rice, Garnish with sliced green onion..
If you find this Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.