Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy pesto pasta with camembert bacon and chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy pesto pasta with camembert bacon and chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy pesto pasta with camembert bacon and chicken recipe. You can cook creamy pesto pasta with camembert bacon and chicken using 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy pesto pasta with camembert bacon and chicken:
- Take 400 grams of penne/pasta.
- Take 2 large of chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces.
- Use 8 slice of bacon chopped.
- You need 1 medium of Red onion chopped.
- Take 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Basil pesto.
- Provide 300 ml of heavy cream.
- Take 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Get 1 cup of Reserved water from pasta.
- Use 250 grams of Camembert cheese, rind trimmed off and cut into small chunks.
- Use of olive oil.
- Take of salt.
- Use of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Creamy pesto pasta with camembert bacon and chicken:
- Cook pasta in boiling water. (Add salt to taste and olive oil to prevent sticking after it's drained).
- While pasta is cooking add oil to a separate pan and cook through chicken until tender (season to taste) when it's finished remove to a bowl and set aside, covered with foil..
- When pasta is cooked scoop out your reserve water, drain pasta and leave to the side in the colander.
- Pre heat oven to 350°F (180c).
- Give your pan a good wipe. Re-oil and add bacon, frying until just slightly cooked..
- Add onion to the pan and fry until just translucent, then toss in the garlic, give it another minute or so, until everything is done to your liking, then give it a good stir..
- Splash in the wine to deglaze the pan, give the bottom a bit of a scrape to bring up the flavors and let it cook off for a bit..
- Pour in about 1/3 cup of your reserved water (save the rest if you prefer to thin your sauce out later) mix in your cream and the pesto, stirring to get a good mix..
- Return chicken to your pan and give it a good stir..
- Now slowly add the pasta, tossing to get a good coat on all the noodles. (you can leave some out if you prefer the dish to be saucier).
- Continue cooking over medium heat (with a slight bubble) to let everything cook together. Give it a taste, you'll know when it's ready..
- Transfer to a baking dish (or just use your pan if it's oven safe) Then cover the top with little chunks of the camembert cheese..
- Pop in the oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese is nice and melted..
- When cheese is melted give it a really good stir through so it spreads throughout the dish, then return to the oven for another five minutes or so..
- Remove from oven, allow it to cool and then enjoy..
If you find this Creamy pesto pasta with camembert bacon and chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.