Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can have prawn malai curry using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn malai curry:
- Use 500 gram of prawn.
- Take 2 of Onions grinded into smooth paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of dry red chilli whole.
- Use 1 handful of whole garam masala.
- Get To taste of salt and sugar.
- Provide As needed of oil.
- Take As needed of coconut milk.
Steps to make Prawn malai curry:
- Marinate the prawns with salt and turmeric powder.
- Heat oil temper Cumin seeds,bay leaf red chilli and whole garam masala.
- Add prawns and shallow fry.
- Add onion and ginger garlic paste and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add red chilli Powder and coconut.
- Saute well adding coconut milk.
- Cover it and keep the heat low till the prawns get soft.
- Finally add sugar and garam masala powder.
- Serve it with plain rice or chapati.
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.