Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Kelly’s Beef and Broccoli recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kelly’s Beef and Broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kelly’s Beef and Broccoli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kelly’s beef and broccoli recipe. You can have kelly’s beef and broccoli using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kelly’s Beef and Broccoli:
- You need 1 lb of top round steak.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Take 1/2 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- Take 3 tbsp of light brown sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Use 2 tsp of grated ginger.
- Take 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1/2 cup of sliced white onions.
- Prepare of White Rice.
Steps to make Kelly’s Beef and Broccoli:
- In a large bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons cornstarch with 3 tablespoons water. Add the beef to the bowl and toss to combine..
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the remaining 1 tablespoon cornstarch with the soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic and ginger. Set the sauce aside..
- Heat a large nonstick sauté pan over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil and once it is hot, add the beef and cook, stirring constantly until the beef is almost cooked through. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the beef to a plate and set it aside..
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil to the pan and once it is hot, add the broccoli florets and sliced onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until the broccoli is tender, about 4 minutes..
- Return the beef to the pan then add the prepared sauce. Bring the mixture to a boil and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until the sauce thickens slightly. Serve with rice or noodles..
If you find this Kelly’s Beef and Broccoli recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.