Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack many people ignore. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, however. It consists of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon wrapped meatloaf recipe. To cook bacon wrapped meatloaf you only need 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf:
- Prepare of Meatloaf:.
- You need of Ground beef.
- Take of Ground pork (I've also used lamb, it was delicious!).
- Provide of peices of Italian bread, ripped into peices.
- Provide of milk.
- Provide of eggs, beaten.
- Use of salt.
- Provide of pepper.
- You need of season salt.
- Use of fresh chopped parsley.
- Prepare of fresh grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of bacon.
- Provide of Sauce:.
- Take of ketchup.
- Provide of Ground mustard.
- You need of brown sugar.
- Provide of Worcestershire.
- Provide of dashes of hot sauce or saracha (as much as you enjoy).
Instructions to make Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place your peices of bread in a large mixing bowl and pour milk over top and allow to soak for a few minutes.
- Once your bread has soaked up the milk, add in the rest of your meatloaf ingredients (besides bacon) and mix together thoroughly with your hands..
- Using a broiling pan (I believe this type of pan is important, so it can allow the grease to drain out and you won't be left with a soggy meatloaf) place your meat on your broiling pan and shape your meatloaf..
- Horizontally place each peice of bacon over your meatloaf and tuck the bacon underneath the meat at the bottom..
- Now make your sauce, simply just mix all ingredients together..
- Evenly coat meatloaf with just a few spoon fulls of the sauce..
- Place meatloaf uncovered in the oven and bake for 45 minutes..
- After 45 minutes, spread a few more spoon fulls of sauce over the meatloaf and place back in the oven for an additional 20-30 minutes.
- (Tip: when the meatloaf is finished cooking, I like to slice it and put it back in the oven for 5-10 minutes).
- Serve with a spoonful of sauce with each slice! Enjoy!.
If you find this Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.