Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian egg curry with butter kulcha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian egg curry with butter kulcha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian egg curry with butter kulcha recipe. You can cook vegetarian egg curry with butter kulcha using 28 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian egg curry with butter kulcha:
- Get of Ingredients for egg.
- Prepare 4 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of corn.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get 5-6 of tread of Kaser.
- Provide As required of Cornflour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of paneer.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Use of Ingredients for gravy —.
- Provide 2 of onian.
- Use 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger -garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli.
- Prepare leaves of Coriander.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Use Pinch of Asafoetida.
- Use of cinnamon.
- Get 3/4 of clove.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 spoon of curd.
- You need As required of Tomato puree and tomato juice.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of dry coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garam masala,.
- Get 2 tbsp of cashew nut paste.
- You need As required of Oil.
Steps to make Vegetarian egg curry with butter kulcha:
- For making potato egg—take first boiled mashed potatoes and add to it salt, cornflour, pepper powder and mix them well..
- How to make egg yolk (veg) – heat some butter in a pan and add grated paneer and mashed corn in it. Now add one spoon saffron milk in it. Now add salt to taste and saute it. Now yolke is ready..
- Now take some potato mixture which we prepared in step 1 in hand and make a cavity and fill up the yolk which we prepared in step 2 in the cavity and shape them like a egg. You can also use kinder joy wrapper to make egg shape..
- Now sprinkle some bread crums and corn floor over the egg which we prepared in step 3..
- Now heat some oil in kadhai and deep fry the veg potato egg which we prepared in step 4. When the eggs get golden brown take them out of kadhai..
- How to make gravy- – heat some oil in a kadhai and add some cumin, bay leaf, asafetida, cinnamon and saute for 1 minut and add onion, garlic, ginger and green chilli paste and saute for 5 -10 minute until they get golden brown..
- Now add tomato puree and tomato juice. Now add cashew nut paste and cook until oil get separated..
- Now add red chilli powder, garam masala, coriander powder, turmeric powder roasted cumin powder and salt to taste and saute for 2 minutes and then add water in it try to prepare thick gravy..
- Now in a serving kadhai and keep gravy prepared in step 8 and now over the gravy put vegetarian egg and garnish with coriander and parsley leaves..
- Serve the prepared vegetarian egg curry with hot butter kulcha..
If you find this Vegetarian egg curry with butter kulcha recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.